It does not matter how good your diet is on paper unless you can actually stick to it!.
The most important aspect of building a great body is your MIND. Yes, the mind muscle. If you don't have mental toughness, and mental discipline you can't get ANY of those other factors on track.
So how do you train your brain to be a disciplined muscle itself? Get some pointers from the queen of mental toughness, Pauline Nordin, by picking up this latest eBook, Mind of Steel, Body of Steel. This book explains how to discipline your mind to achieve the goals you want.
Topics covered can be applied not only to the fitness aspects of your life, but to ALL aspects.
- You must be convinced that the ideas and strategies you adopt are the right ones for you.
- You must believe in and have faith in it and in YOU
- No more looking for easier ways or question if it's worth it
- Do you want to like what you see every day in the mirror and have a positive outlook on yourself or do you want to keep on hiding and blaming your genetics?
- What is of more value to you: instant pleasure from eating what you desire right now or to learn to desire what brings you to a higher level?
- Shorten your list of "must haves", " I deserve" and "I need"
- Learn to follow your beliefs instead of urges
- You can train yourself off all needs that are not really needed
- I understand it's hard to stay away from certain delicious treats, but why do you want them? What is it with those things that make you believe they will help your state of mind?
- You will always have desires that try to get you off track. The way to handle them is to admit they are there and that they are only thoughts, not inevitable consequences of impulse
- You are not a slave under your thoughts. Let your thoughts align themselves under your command
- When you take control of your feelings and see every choice as a step closer to your goal, you are empowered
- Never stop reminding yourself why you choose what you do. The day you forget why you are close to fail
- Keep on reestablish your beliefs and keep finding sources of inspiration
- Nothing stops you from achieving whatever you want except your own doubts and self-fulfilling limitations
- 18 pages in PDF format, printable and viewable on your computer, phone or any mobile device
If you're stuck in a cycle of training, then slacking, then training again and slacking - or if you're just plain stuck, then it's time to work on your mental toughness.
Change the way you think, and you can change your body too. Make the right move forward! Train your brain!