What every extreme fitness female should know about her health
For hard-core-training females, who maintain an extremely low level of body fat (single digits), this book should be required reading.
Even if you don’t consider yourself extreme, you should pick this up to learn extensive and valuable information on how hormones, supplements and related topics affect your health.
If you are experiencing the infamous Female Athlete Triad you’re going to find this book very helpful. If you are NOT experiencing any obvious abnormal physical or emotional issues, this book will still teach you what you should be monitoring for prevention.
Let’s talk about tests (blood, saliva and bone density):
- Extreme training and pregnancy
- Blood work and recommended testing
- Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Learn how a “normal” range in these tests compares to the results often seen in extreme athletes.
- Planning a family? Why you cant stay ultra lean and get pregnant
- 44pages in PDF format, printable and viewable on your computer, phone or any mobile device
Overall this is an excellent resource for the athletic woman’s health that you don’t want to miss.