FD Extreme PLUS
As the intro explains, this plan is a great one to follow for fat loss or contest prep/photo shoots. It is designed with fat burning in mind, but offers a slightly higher calorie level overall than the original FD Extreme diet plan. “A” days are around 1500 calories and “B” days range from 2500-2800.
What’s great about FD Extreme Plus? In addition to getting a 3 weeks meal plan (consisting of an A and B day for each week) you get a complete workout program also. The workouts include both weight training and cardio. In other words, this is a complete FD package rolled into one eBook.
Because you get both a diet plan, and workout plan, FD Extreme Plus can also be a good buy for those who are new to this lifestyle. However I would recommend purchasing the Concept as well to make sure you fully understand how Fighter Diet works. You should also note the workouts in this book lean toward the advanced side, so if you are a TOTAL newbie for weight training or cardio you should consider the Starter Pack instead and/or the first volume of FD Badass Workouts paired with Cardio for Leanness.
What you get with FD Extreme Plus:
- 6 week meal plan including supplement suggestions – each week has an A and B day you can follow exactly - you don’t need to over-think unless you want to substitute within the FD Pyramid
- More suggestions on how to best use this plan included in the intro
- Additional info on specific brands that Pauline recommends
- Weight training and cardio workouts for all 6 weeks
- Color photos of Pauline demonstrating the exercises which serve two purposes: information AND motivation!
Got a good muscle base, but ready to look ripped? This is a great book for you! It’s time to Rip and Burn!
FREE downloadable & printable training journal with this purchase added automatically!
All Sales Final