FD Badass Workouts
Diet cannot shape your body, and neither can cardio. Only weight training can change your body shape, by building and toning, but to get results you need to follow the golden rule of bodybuilding: progressive overload.
Many people are confused by this. Basically, it means you must challenge your body forever, or you will see diminishing results.
The first set of dumbbells you buy will feel heavy initially, as will all newbie programs. As you get stronger, you need to increase the demand on your muscles by increasing the intensity. You do that by using one or several of these strategies:
- Choose harder exercises.
- Modify exercises to make them tougher.
- Increase weights to make the exercises more challenging.
- Increase the amount of repetitions you do for each set.
- Reduce rest time between sets.
This ebook is perfect for you who:
* Need routines you can use at the gym AND at home.
* Stuck in a rut and not getting results
* Love full body workouts
* Like training fast and with intensity
Below are examples of REAL PEOPLE with REAL RESULTS!