To build a balanced, muscular body you can’t neglect the chest
Fitness minded men like to have a nice chest. Ladies who experience diminishing breasts due to leaning out, can help create some volume on top by making sure they build pecs too.
How do you focus on the chest? Pauline’s latest ebook, sPECtacular Chest, is all about this
- Dedicated chest day vs training with other body parts
- Correct split rotation to build chest properly
- The importance of shoulders in relationship to chest workouts
- Sets/Reps/Heaviness of weights, and what is effective
- Explanation of workout terms, exercise descriptions, and demo photos - Bench angle is important!
- Bonus info – “10 reasons your pecs are deflated”
- 29 pages in PDF format, printable and viewable on your computer, phone or any mobile device
Don’t forget the workouts themselves!
This book provides 15 chest-specific workouts ranging from totally new and beginner to intermediate and advanced. You’re sure to find several that will give your chest a pump.
Pauline flexing the chest!
Ready to build perfect pecs? Then “sPECtacular Chest!” should be your next purchase.