- Do your legs need cover up because they're toothpicks?
- Can't get those thighs to shape up?
- Are you tired of having toddler's legs?
- Welcome to Fighter Diet wheels! The chicken leg remedy!
How to use the program:
- Select one program and do it once a week for 3-6 weeks. Pair it with a follow-up leg and glute assault via FD Deadlifts 4-5 days later
- Avoid cardio training the day of your leg workouts to boost muscle growth
- Make sure you have a whey protein shake before or after your workouts to encourage those muscles to grow
- 12 workouts, and how to choose one how often to train, and how often to change programs
- Warm-up info Explanation of terms & demo photos - beginners need not be afraid, and novices can check their form how cardio should fit into leg training
- The principle of overload explained
Below are examples of REAL PEOPLE with REAL RESULTS!
Pauline Nordin showing her Wheels