10 Fitness Truths Nobody Likes To Accept
1. We always have more body fat to lose than we think.
2. The body part we want the MOST to get LEAN gets lean LAST.
3. You can't out train a bad diet (as in surplus daily won't cut body fat).
4. You can't lean out muscle you don't have.
5. You burn fewer calories training than you think (everyone who wants to lose a lot of weight THINKS she/he burns a lot more than we really do).
6. A high heart rate during cardio doesn't mean your training is productive or that you're very fit to sustain the intensity. It can just be high due to caffeine or you're not fit at all so it's very hard for your heart but your work output is not that big.
7. You need to focus on KEEPING your lifts up so you stimulate the muscles mass to STAY. Don't go in and 'la la la around'
8. You will be very hungry and grumpy now and then.
9. Not all workouts are fun and it's ok.
10. It's not easy to get lean and build muscle at the same time and it's even harder to MAINTAIN it when you reach your goal.
Suck it up buttercup!
Want to BUILD & BURN? That's FDX2 in a NUT SHELL!
Become one of the Fighter Diet creme de la creme! This is our MOST POPULAR diet plan, tens of thousands of lives transformed
FDX2 is our BEST SELLING DIET PLAN - 30.000 people have shared this page on Facebook!
- FDX2 is the perfect diet plan for BUILDING MUSCLE & GETTING LEANER AT THE SAME TIME.
- The eBook Contains: separate menus for men and women and a grain free option / menus.
- The key to build muscle and burn fat is to hit that sweet spot of nourishing the muscles but not the fat cells.FDX2 is all about that!
- All Fighter Diet meal plans can be arranged into fewer meals if you prefer to eat only a few times a day. There is NO reason to eat 6 meals unless you can't digest the volume of food on the menu and need to keep meal frequency up!
- Foods included on the FDX2 diet plan includes: oat bran, flax seed, cabbage, protein shakes, greek yogurt, macadamia nuts, broccoli, blueberries, chicken breast, red salmon.
- 58 pages in PDF format, printable and viewable on your computer, phone or any mobile device