Someone made a comment about fruit on Fighter Diet's Facebook page wondering if it makes you fat. No, it does not make you fat.
Not one single nutrient or food has the power to make you fat. It is the sum of all the foods you eat that results in bulge or not. If you have too many calories per day consistently you will gain weight. It does not matter if those calories come from chocolate cookies or bread or fruit. Of course the nutritional values differ in terms of fiber, vitamins, minerals etc, but still the CALORIES folk, the CALORIES.
You can choose any diet method or philosophy more or less and end up with the same weight loss, but how will you keep it up?
Do you see yourself eating the same way more or less from now on? If not, well, you can just go ahead and gorge again because you will sooner or later gain the fat you lost back! This is the reason I detest the question about what diet I am on.
I'm not on a stupid diet! I don't DIET. I eat according to what I want to obtain.
Many times I get comments about Fighter Diet and my metabolism. I heard things so dumb I don't know wether to laugh or to freak out, so here it goes... I was NEVER lean by nature. I was NOT born with abs. I have to bust my ass almost every day day in and day out to stay the way I want. I need to be very active to stay shredded. I don't cheat because I don't get away with it.
I disciplined myself to not fall for cravings because I realized I cannot work it off on a cardio machine!
I don't base my diet on grains, starches and sugar because I have a huge appetite and my body is too small for its appetite! I am not a big guy who can eat a lot and stay lean. Heck, I am a 5'2, 120 lbs woman with a chubby structure by nature. My body would love to be 130 lbs. You think I have an easy time?
I need to motivate myself just like everybody else. I don't always enjoy having to work so hard all the time. I like the effects of it so I do it and don't complain. Nobody told me I have to be ripped and shredded and ready to shoot any day any time! I did!
It's not easier for me than for anybody else. I have the same desire for sweets and fats like everybody else does. I am lazy just like all you other folks out there. So, don't come to me and say I was born a certain way, it could not be further off from the truth. If anything I do it harder for me than I could due to my standards. I would never go any easy way to stay lean and end up with a brittle body with organs giving out long time too soon. I am vain, I want to be healthy to look young as long as possible..
The difficulty in eating for the purpose to get and stay lean lies in realizing why you want it.
- You must be convinced that the ideas and strategies you adopt are the right ones for you.
- You must believe in and have faith in it and in YOU.
- No more looking for easier ways or question if it's worth it.
- Do you want to like what you see every day in the mirror and have a positive outlook on yourself or do you want to keep on hiding and blaming your genetics?
- What is of more value to you: instant pleasure from eating what you desire right now or to learn to desire what brings you to a higher level?
- Shorten your list of "must haves", " I deserve" and "I need".
- Learn to follow your beliefs instead of urges.
- You can train yourself off all needs that are not really needed.
- I understand it's hard to stay away from certain delicious treats, but why do you want them? What is it with those things that make you believe they will help your state of mind?
- You will always have desires that try to get you off track. The way to handle them is to admit they are there and that they are only thoughts, not inevitable consequences of impulse.
- You are not a slave under your thoughts. Let your thoughts align themselves under your command.
- When you take control of your feelings and see every choice as a step closer to your goal, you are empowered.
- Never stop reminding yourself why you choose what you do. The day you forget why you are close to fail.
- Keep on reestablish your beliefs and keep finding sources of inspiration.
- Nothing stops you from achieving whatever you want except your own doubts and self-fulfilling limitations
New to Fighter Diet and Pauline? Try a Fighter Diet Challenge!
This is what Fighter Diet can do for you!
Try one of our 12 week challenges for the full support of Pauline, our moderators and thousands of women doing the same thing you are, sign up for our next challenge/s, THE BUTT BIBLE or THE SUPER SHRED, one with focus on building butt and one with focus on full body build & burn.
Both start January 2017 and we have 3000 spots available in each, we fill up fast so join now to make sure you get your spot, we always sell out.
For beginners and advanced, all can join, workout programs for both! You need access to a barbell, a bench, some dumbbells - at home works just fine or the gym.
Real People with Real Results from Fighter Diet !
Autumn Jones (video), listen to her journey with Fighter Diet (Video)