You know why I created Fighter Diet?
It was out of pure necessity. I WANTED to be lean and buff 365 days a year, not just peak for a fitness show and then regain 20 lbs of fat in between.
I was SO hungry all the time from dieting to get in shape for the shows and photo shoots. I was NOT happy. I doubted I could keep it up feeling so angry, moody and miserable.
I did hours of cardio every day trying to compensate for eating too much although all healthy calories it STILL was too much for my little body to result in the lean muscular physique I wanted to achieve.
That year, 2007 was when I pinpointed the rules of my concept, one by one, and then put it to a true test. The BEST rule of the whole concept is and was 'prevent overeating by overeating'.
You know those days when you're SO HUNGRY you can NOT go on sticking to your exact diet 100%? Well, what do you think will get you in shape: adding more food or go binge and then restrict your intake the next days followed by another panicking hunger attack and a binge again...?
So, instead of keeping my ALL OR NOTHING mindset I did what kept me sane, boosted my metabolism and kept my on the right track: I ATE MORE WHEN I NEEDED so I never had to splurge on thousands of calories from pizza, chocolate and ice cream.
The result you see in pictures. I got leaner and buffer month for month from 2007.
It was a great thing! When I no longer indulged too much I could afford to eat MORE on a daily basis which in return cut back on my insane cravings. With fewer obnoxious cravings I could manage to stay strict for longer time.
FDX2 is our BEST SELLING DIET PLAN - 30.000 people have shared this page on Facebook! NEVER BE HUNGRY AGAIN!
- FDX2 is the perfect diet plan for BUILDING MUSCLE & GETTING LEANER AT THE SAME TIME.
- The eBook Contains: separate menus for men and women and a grain free option / menus.
- The key to build muscle and burn fat is to hit that sweet spot of nourishing the muscles but not the fat cells. FDX2 is all about that!
- All Fighter Diet meal plans can be arranged into fewer meals if you prefer to eat only a few times a day. There is NO reason to eat 6 meals unless you can't digest the volume of food on the menu and need to keep meal frequency up!
- Foods included on the FDX2 diet plan includes: oat bran, flax seed, cabbage, protein shakes, greek yogurt, macadamia nuts, broccoli, blueberries, chicken breast, red salmon.
- 58 pages in PDF format, printable and viewable on your computer, phone or any mobile device