10 WAYS to IMPROVE Your Diet
1. Pick 3 DIFFERENT kinds of veggies to eat every day. Opt for cross picking from several veggie families. For example Spinach, cabbage and mushrooms (these are all from different veggie families), instead of spinach, swiss chard and Beets (these are from the same family).
2. If you need to look up what ingredients are on a can or package, don't eat it as a staple food on your diet.
3. Bake and steam instead of fry or grill.
4. Use your oils for seasoning, NOT for high heat cooking.
5. Buy nuts raw, not dry roasted in high heat.
6. Invest in wild caught fish which are not big big ones (bigger fish often have higher levels of mercury). Shrimp, scallops, squid, cod, pink salmon, alaskan pollock are better than swordfish, tuna and chilean sea bass. Avoid farm raised since the fish are given the wrong kind of food which produces another kind of fatty acid profile compared to WILD.
7. Shopping at Wholefoods is not a guarantee for 'no sugar added.' Always read the label and don't buy stuff with ADDED sugar.
8. Skip nut milk products unless you make it yourself. They're kind of empty in my book. Not that you can't use them, just not as nutritious as real food. Simply look at the label and it's quite long.
9. Use organic herbs. They're health elixirs.
10. When buying chicken, please buy organic as much as possible... The only way we can change the industry is to support right ways of handling animals for our consumption. You DO become what you eat, so do care about what the chicken went through before they come to your dinner table..
New to Fighter Diet and Pauline? Try a Fighter Diet Challenge!
This is what Fighter Diet can do for you!
For beginners and advanced, all can join, workout programs for both! You need access to a barbell, a bench, some dumbbells - at home works just fine or the gym.
Real People with Real Results from Fighter Diet !
Listen to Challengers!
Autumn Jones (video), listen to her journey with Fighter Diet (Video)
Listen to Tori Riegler!
Listen to Autumn Jones!