THIS is why your CLEAN EATING is NOT paying off step by step
1. You are applying eating healthy and staying away from all junk and 'processed' or refined foods. Your goal is to cut body fat.
2. Since you're eating only healthy foods you're not weighing it or tracking your intake 100%.
3. Thinking healthy foods aren't ever converted to body fat or halting fat loss you find yourself adding a bit more of the healthy stuff here and there.
4. You eat oats, eggs, peanut butter, red salmon, coconut oil, sweet potatoes, almonds, brown rice, chicken breast, turkey breast, rice cakes, raisins, figs, ground bison, quinoa, broccoli, blueberries, apples, banana, dried apples and drink almond milk, dark chocolate and goji berries. ALL these foods are healthy, so what's the problem you think.
5. The math has to be made. TOO much of TOO many things COMBINED no matter HOW healthy = EXCESS calories and macros.
Voila, you're not getting lean. So what to do?
The Beginners Guide is designed with the completely out of shape person in mind, but with empathy for those who need a more gentle entry into a healthier lifestyle.
Or join a Fighter Diet Challenge, we start one every 3 months, go to fighterdietchallenge.com
Come join my challenges and I'll guide you in a constructive way. 10.000 women joined in 2015 and every 3 months we start a new challenge, go to fighterdietchallenge.com