How do you know when you are hungry vs having the munchies?
If your stomach is full, how do you explain that funny phenomenon that the mouth wants to eat!
Yeah, it´s crazy and one wonders how on earth does that stomach wanna have more food when you are filled up on the right food.
It´s ALL in the mind, ALL in the mind.
I´ve analyzed my own behavior and patterns of thinking a lot over the years and I have them pretty much down:
1. Watching tv makes me wanna eat. Now you know why I suck at watching tv.
2. Not having my big veggie feast at night makes me get insanely hungry.
3. Not working out makes me even more hungry.
How I solve those three: I don´t watch tv more than necessary and when I get an urge to eat I say it out loud and tell myself it is not hunger, just boredom. I make sure I eat a tremendous amount of veggies. And if I get a craving I go do cardio. Easy as that.
When YOU get hit by a craving, follow these simple steps:
1. delay any possible damage by writing down what you crave and what you expect to achieve by eating it?
2. Now, drink 16 oz of water and take 3 tbsp of disgusting vinegar. Yuck is the feeling you want to get.
3. When that is done, go grab a pound of carrots and eat them as fast as possible. Yeah they are not what you want but fool yourself you will get the other treat when you´ve finished the carrots.
4. Make a phone call to your mom and let her ramble atleast 20 minutes about life.
5. Now, check out pictures of the physique you want and ask yourself if by eating that junk you will get closer to that physique or not.
6. Still have the desire, write down ten reasons why you will feel better for not eating this today.
7. Go to a mirror and tell yourself 60 times that I will feel better without it, this craving will past.
8. Tell yourself you are a winner and winner don´t cheat themselves.
9. Go have a protein shake. Make it with double amount of water.
10. Finally, ask yourself what I would tell you if you emailed me that you want to eat crap. Think about what I would write you.
11. Finally really finally, ask yourself if you would eat this you want if I was there with you.
Ways to Win Over Your Mind
Having the mental discipline to make the right food choices time and time again is what this book is all about.
It does not matter how good your diet is on paper unless you can actually stick to it!
The tools you need are all in your mind: Fat Loss by Mind Power teaches you diet success.
By: Pauline Nordin
Editor: Pavel Ythjall, email@example.com