Reality Check for those who try to LEAN OUT what's not even THERE
Let me explain a few things because you need to wake up and smell the green beans
1. ALL weight workout programs build muscle if they are progressively challenging. If you train only heavy and low reps you train more for strength than muscle SIZE.
2. If you feel you're losing muscle you probably don't have enough to start with, then consider how you approach your workouts! Are you really lifting heavy enough? Do you go by 'light weights' to tone?
You don't choose lighter weights just to do lighter. Ask Ronnie Coleman, Mr Olympia, if his "light weight baby" doing high rep with heavy load is "light."
There's a place for both heavy and low reps and higher reps which naturally decreases the actual weight used. However, it sure doesn't FEEL light for the muscles.
3. You are JUST not muscular enough and now as your body fat decreases you NOTICE that oh shit, you don't have that much muscle at all.
4. If you're also UNDER EATING, PLUS don't have enough muscle, you ARE GOING TO INEVITABLY end up SKINNY SMOOTH.
5. If you're at your goal weight but you want more muscle to be visible then that's a 100% CLEAR SIGN your muscle mass is way too low for your goal. The solution is NEVER to do another "cutting phase" but go back to the trenches, eat more and get your loads up in the gym.
- FDX2 is the perfect diet plan for BUILDING MUSCLE & GETTING LEANER AT THE SAME TIME.
- The eBook Contains: separate menus for men and women and a grain free option / menus.
- The key to build muscle and burn fat is to hit that sweet spot of nourishing the muscles but not the fat cells. FDX2 is all about that!
- All Fighter Diet meal plans can be arranged into fewer meals if you prefer to eat only a few times a day. There is NO reason to eat 6 meals unless you can't digest the volume of food on the menu and need to keep meal frequency up!
- Foods included on the FDX2 diet plan includes: oat bran, flax seed, cabbage, protein shakes, greek yogurt, macadamia nuts, broccoli, blueberries, chicken breast, red salmon.
- 58 pages in PDF format, printable and viewable on your computer, phone or any mobile device