Hey. Before you succumb into the seductive couch and host a nachos party in your mouth, let's talk about it.
Did you say you want to get lean? You think more calories is what you need? What about the firmer, rounder, fitter glutes? I had no idea they were made being sit on all day long.
You're tired? You were STATIONARY ALL DAY LONG in front of your laptop working while sneak looking at fit bods on instagram thinking 'tomorrow I'll start fresh!' but that day was today, wasn't it?
You really think eating crap today will help you feel awesome tomorrow? Right now ALL those people whose bodies you admire are being carved into steel in the gym. What are you doing: carving a muffin top?
Do you really think 2016 is when you suddenly get super strong mentally to really kick it up? Come spring time? Wait, did you order some kind of brain elixir that doesn't exist?
Do you REALLY think you'll feel fantastic after eating 5 donuts? Did you look up how many hours of training it takes to burn off that slice of pizza? Do you remember how disgusting you felt after downing a whole ben & jerry's ice cream bowl or three?
if you KNOW that diet is utmost important to get where you say you want to do why why WHY aren't you DOING what you know?
Think about that a bit. Let's discuss it.
In the mean time I'm going to the gym to train so other people who don't do it can blame me for taking steroids and having super genetics because I DO WHAT THEY WISH THEY DID.
- FDX2 is the perfect diet plan for BUILDING MUSCLE & GETTING LEANER AT THE SAME TIME.
- The eBook Contains: separate menus for men and women and a grain free option / menus.
- The key to build muscle and burn fat is to hit that sweet spot of nourishing the muscles but not the fat cells. FDX2 is all about that!
- All Fighter Diet meal plans can be arranged into fewer meals if you prefer to eat only a few times a day. There is NO reason to eat 6 meals unless you can't digest the volume of food on the menu and need to keep meal frequency up!
- Foods included on the FDX2 diet plan includes: oat bran, flax seed, cabbage, protein shakes, greek yogurt, macadamia nuts, broccoli, blueberries, chicken breast, red salmon.
- 58 pages in PDF format, printable and viewable on your computer, phone or any mobile device