STOP telling people to 'watch sodium content'
SALT DOES NOT HALT FAT LOSS.
SALT per se does NOT cause high blood pressure.
SEDENTARY people who don't sweat a lot during workouts, who do NOT eat mineral rich vegetables and rely on salty french fries, hamburgers and donuts, will NOT lose fat if they CUT OUT ALL SALT from that diet but keep everything else the same.
SALT is needed for muscle function.
SALT is essential.
It's ridiculous to train hard and eat low sodium.
Do me a favor... Check the calorie content of salt. Voila, ZERO.
Intense salt cravings is a sure sign you need more salt.
Salt binds water but that's only an issue when you go from LOW sodium to HIGH sodium over night. You wake up bloated.
But if you KEEP on eating salt your body will get the message and will not fight to hold on to each little grain of salt you consume.
The MORE SALT you take in, the more salt will go OUT.
I'm not saying salt salt salt all you've got. I'm saying don't cut it out and don't be afraid of using natural salt in your diet.
- FDX2 is the perfect diet plan for BUILDING MUSCLE & GETTING LEANER AT THE SAME TIME.
- The eBook Contains: separate menus for men and women and a grain free option / menus.
- The key to build muscle and burn fat is to hit that sweet spot of nourishing the muscles but not the fat cells. FDX2 is all about that!
- All Fighter Diet meal plans can be arranged into fewer meals if you prefer to eat only a few times a day. There is NO reason to eat 6 meals unless you can't digest the volume of food on the menu and need to keep meal frequency up!
- Foods included on the FDX2 diet plan includes: oat bran, flax seed, cabbage, protein shakes, greek yogurt, macadamia nuts, broccoli, blueberries, chicken breast, red salmon.
- 58 pages in PDF format, printable and viewable on your computer, phone or any mobile device