Because flexibility leads to a better “flex”!
There’s more to building muscle than just lifting heavy. Along with a proper diet, you need to have a COMPLETE exercise routine. In order for your muscles to grow, you need to s t r e t c h them out.
As Pauline explains in the intro, this helps lengthen the restricting fascia around the muscles and prevents injury
- What better way to learn essential stretches then to have Pauline show you?
- These stretches are numbered in the order she does them. You can follow along for the whole routine or pick and choose the ones you need most.
- Stretching leads to more muscle mass because when you are flexible you can use the most efficient range of motion when you work out. That leads to a better and happier body!
- Don’t let your stiffness stop you from getting shredded and buff.
- 24 pages in PDF format, printable and viewable on your computer, phone or any mobile device
This ebook shows Pauline’s personal stretches she uses to maintain and increase her allover fitness and to prevent injuries caused by tightness and restricted joint mobility due to tight tissue.