Hundred Fighterdiet approved recipes. Read more in Pauline’s Cook Book.
10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Diet
1. Pick 3 different kinds of veggies to eat every day. Opt for cross picking from several veggie families. For example spinach, cabbage and mushrooms (these are all from different veggie families), instead of spinach, swiss chard and beets (these are from the same family).
2. If you need to look up what ingredients are on a can or package, don’t eat it as a staple food on your diet.
3. Bake and steam instead of fry or grill.
4. Use your oils for seasoning, not for high heat cooking.
5. Buy nuts raw, not dry roasted in high heat.
Pizza is possible, with the right ingredients. Read more in Pauline’s Cook Book.
6. Invest in wild caught fish which are not big big ones (bigger fish often have higher levels of mercury). Shrimp, scallops, squid, cod, pink salmon, alaskan pollock are better than swordfish, tuna and chilean sea bass. Avoid farm raised since the fish are given the wrong kind of food which produces another kind of fatty acid profile compared to wild.
7. Shopping at Wholefoods is not a guarantee for ‘no sugar added.’ Always read the label and don’t buy stuff with added sugar.
8. Skip nut milk products unless you make it yourself. They’re kind of empty in my book. Not that you can’t use them, just not as nutritious as real food. Simply look at the label and it’s quite long.
9. Use organic herbs. They are health elixirs.
10. When buying chicken, please buy organic as much as possible. The only way we can change the industry is to support right ways of handling animals for our consumption. You do become what you eat, so do care about what the chicken went through before they come to your dinner table..
Try a Fighterdiet 12 week Challenge!
* Custom day by day meals to choose from.
* Custom day by day workout program.
* 12 Week Transformation Challenge.
* Beginner and Advanced in same group.
* Workout at home or in gym.
* Part of closed Facebook Group.
* Real Coaches there to help you.
* Women only and Safe & Encouraging.
* Pauline’s weekly Live in the group.
Go here for current challenges, admission is open for Cuts & Gainz and Body by Pauline Season 3 (starts January 8th)
Cuts & Gainz has workouts you can do at home or in the gym based on traditional weight training.
Body by Pauline is follow along video workouts in an app, suitable for home.