Anna got lean and shows off toned muscles by using Fighterdiet principles.
11 Things About Women Who Train Hard
1. Many men will never ever grasp the concept that your training and diet is not about looking cute for them and you just misunderstood what they like. And when you explain they still won’t get it because, you know, all we want is to please…(sarcasm).
2. We don’t care if we insult you by lifting more weight. Frankly we’re not even looking at what you’re lifting.
Pauline is showing off 20 years of training, don’t worry, you won’t be this buff 😉
3. When we show off our muscles it’s not to get confirmation that we’re hot. We do because we love looking at our muscles!
4. We will most likely take a good healthy meal over drinks any day.
5. Don’t tell us to train light so we don’t end up looking like men. If heavy makes us look like men, why do you still look like a girl scout?
6. No matter how much you try to insult our choices of lifestyle, we will never change for you.
7. Your girl friends who see you lose fat will tell you you look sickly. That’s because they want you to stay fat and unhealthy so they don’t look even fatter beside you.
8. “Live a little” will be thrown in your face all the time. This “living a little” is drinking beer, eating pizza and look the part while covering up feeling miserable about your body.
9. If you’re dating us and you tell us to stop training…You’re the one who’ll be thrown out the door.
10. Overall women do not wear makeup for men, don’t dress up for men, don’t choose jobs for men, don’t talk to please men etc. We do all this because we like to feel attractive and confident about ourselves.
11. Men and women will tell you no man will want you when you’re too buff. LOL, really? I had no idea, there’s no shortage of interested men here.
Overall, people will always complain about your choices. They never look at themselves and think “Hey, maybe I should find my passion too.”
Did you like the article? Comment below (we will reply) and share it to your friends 🙂
Welcome to the Cuts and Gainz 12 week Trainer
Week by week we will focus on building a leaner physique!
The key to shape the body with muscle and burn fat is to hit that sweet spot of nourishing the muscles but not the fat cells. It will be challenging .. but it will be worth it!