12 Ways to Gain More Muscle12 Ways to Gain More Muscle https://fighterdiet.com/wp-content/themes/movedo/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Pavel Ythjall https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/3536b75682e44e3ed577bfbf1c964170?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Maya Ramovs did it and you can too! More muscle will burn more fat and shape your body. Start with a Fighterdiet Challenge!
12 Ways to Gain More Muscle
1. Change your workout routine. Any routine becomes ineffective if you do it too long without tweaks.
2. Change the workout split. If you’re always doing chest/triceps and back/biceps, try do chest and abs, then back, then legs and hit arms on a separate day.
3. Scale down on your cardio.
4. Make sure you consume more calories than you need to maintain your weight and a big part of that surplus should come from protein.
If your weight is not changing or you’re not seeing more muscle definition while getting leaner while your weight pretty much stays the same (this means muscle growth), then add more food to what you already consume
Maria Magruder and you can too! More muscle will burn more fat and shape your body. Start with a Fighterdiet Challenge
5. Add creatine monohydrate. 3-5 grams per day.
6. Add another rest day weekly if you’re doing 6 days a week.
7. Add another workout day if you’re doing 3-4 days of weight training weekly.
8. Make sure you include heavy work! Deadlifts, squats, bench press, dips, pull-ups and barbell rows. Track your poundage so you’re not lifting the same weight every month.
9. Change your reps and rest between sets. Do lower reps and more rest for a few weeks followed by a few weeks of moderate reps and shorter rest time. Your muscles need both. You can also throw in higher reps, but don’t make it your mainstay.
Age has nothing to do with it. It is never too late. You can build muscle and burn fat in your 50’s, 60’s, 70’s! Start with a Fighterdiet Challenge
10. Check your form. Video it so you’re actually using full range of motion on your sets.
11. Use negative reps, drop sets and forced reps to overload your muscles. Proceed with caution, it’s easy to get injured.
12. Strengthen the typical weak links: Glutes, hamstrings, lower back, rotator cuff and forearms.
Try a Fighterdiet 12 week Challenge!
* Custom day by day meals to choose from.
* Custom day by day workout program.
* 12 Week Transformation Challenge.
* Beginner and Advanced in same group.
* Workout at home or in gym.
* Part of closed Facebook Group (Community).
* Real Coaches there to help you (Certified Fighterdiet).
* Women only and Safe & Encouraging.
* Pauline’s weekly Live in the group.
Go here for current challenges, admission is open for Muscle & Strength and Super Shred (starts April 8th)
Muscle & Strength has workouts you can do at home or in the gym based on traditional weight training with focus on building muscle!
Super Shred has workouts you can do at home or in the gym based on traditional weight training with focus on shredding fat and getting ripped!