10 reasons Why I do Fighter Diet
1. I have a big appetite, slow metabolism. To be lean and to be satisfied I better choose the right foods.
2. This is a lifestyle so health is very important. Health starts and ends with what you eat and how you use it. Try maintain a lean body without focusing on being healthy. Doesn't work long term.
3. The big food group veggies are key for a healthy body. I could never go on a diet that made me restrict them. That's why keto diet will never be something I personally want to do.
4. I don't want to be a food prep slave. I don't want to "have to" eat 6 small meals every day. My life is not about a clock and living like that turtle with a food clock.
5. I don't practice cheat days because the concept is a turn off. Who am I cheating? If I want to eat something then what's the cheat part? Cheat makes it mentally so much more appealing and attractive.
6. I know that if I don't eat to prevent a over eating I will sooner or later get so hungry I'll fail and eat wrong for my goals. That's why I eat well day in and day out.
8. It's versatile. I have so many foods to choose from I can never get bored.
9. I eat the foods that help me achieve and maintain my physique. Food is one of the tools, it should never be the enemy.
10. I see myself eating like I do for life. if I didn't I would quit right off the bat because to me it's all about sustainability.
New to Fighter Diet and Pauline? Try a Fighterdiet Challenge
* New meals to choose from.
* New workout program.
* 28 Day Transformation Challenge.
* Beginner and Advanced in same group.
* Workout at home or in gym.
* Day by day diet and workout plan.
* Part of closed Facebook Group (Community).
* Fighter Diet Coaches there to help you.
* Women and Men (co-ed).
* Pauline's weekly Facebook Live in the group.