10 reasons you're not that muscular
1. You're not weight training.
2. You're doing single rep lifts only.
3. You just got started.
4. You are not adding more and more weight to your sets.
5. You're doing lots of long distance running and your body type is skinny.
6. You're not eating enough calories or protein on a daily basis.
7. You're not putting in effort to your workouts. Just going through the motion not thinking 'is this challenging me?'.
8. You're in the gym to flirt and chit chat with hotties/hunks and it doesn't add to your intensity, but subtracts intensity.
9. You forgot the big mass builders and go in to 'isolate': deadlifts, squats, standing presses, bench press, dips, pull-ups etc.
10. You're doing the same workout regimen day in and day out because you freak out if you change it up and see a change in strength initially.
Sarah Huffman did it and you can too, transform with Fighter Diet!
Join a Fighter Det Challenge, a new one/s start every 3 months!
These challenges are unlike any other program!
Not only will you receive an ebook guide that includes your full diet plan, weight training, and cardio routines. You’ll be part of an amazing community of like minded women and men on Fighter Diet’s private Facebook group where you’ll be free to upload photos, ask questions and communicate with Pauline herself.
Autumn Jones, a runner, lost 30lbs in 12 weeks with Fighter Diet principles!
Over 4,500 women joined January 12 and over 20.000 yearly, now YOU can sign up for one!
With an outstanding team of certified moderators to guide you every step of the way, you won’t just be dieting – you’ll be crushing your goals. Ready to get started? Discover the different challenges starting July 12th.
Tori Riegler gained confidence, self esteem and lost 24lbs!
What are you waiting for?
A company that genuinely cares and helps each individual find out WHY they are making this change, Fighter Diet brings you the place and products to get more inspiration, education, transformation and entertainment.
We continously, every 3 months launch at least 2 new challenges!