10 reasons you're not that muscular
10 reasons you're not that muscular!
1. You're not weight training.
2. You're doing single rep lifts only.
3. You just got started.
4. You are not adding more and more weight to your sets.
5. You're doing lots of long distance running and your body type is skinny.
6. You're not eating enough calories or protein on a daily basis.
7. You're not putting in effort to your workouts. Just going through the motion not thinking 'is this challenging me?'.
8. You're in the gym to flirt and chit chat with hotties/hunks and it doesn't add to your intensity, but subtracts intensity.
9. You forgot the big mass builders and go in to 'isolate': deadlifts, squats, standing presses, bench press, dips, pull-ups etc.
10. You're doing the same workout regimen day in and day out because you freak out if you change it up and see a change in strength initially.
Sarah Huffman did it and you can too, transform with Fighter Diet!
Fat Loss by Mind Power
PRINTED + E-BOOK PRE-SALE ONLY $39.99
To get in shape all you have to do is train hard and keep a strict diet. Sounds easy, right? If only it wasn’t for the mind and what it does to you...
Even though you eat all your meals on time, complete all of your workouts you plan to do, those cravings for food and sweets just won’t let you off the hook!
If you want a change, transform your mind and body and soul, I welcome you to this book, Fat Loss by Mind Power.
The book includes a 12 week day by day diet and workout plan so you can execute on your newfound mental strength. This time you will make it!