10 Things I Do for My Legs & Glutes
10 Things I do for my Legs & Glutes
1. I have two workouts for them: one is zoned in on squat moves, one is zoned in on deadlift oriented moves.
2. I train inside legs just as hard as the rest. I don't do high reps to 'tone.' I go HEAVY.
3. I like German Volume Training (10 sets x 10 reps) for squats especially. Grueling.
4. I always focus on depth because I feel it's the best way to stimulate glutes and legs overall while keeping the load lighter.
5. I stretch my calves daily to keep a good range of motion on my squats.
6. I do lots of sumo squats and sumo deadlifts.
7. I don't consider cardio leg training and I never do cardio to tone my glutes. I do cardio to keep my body burning fat efficiently and keep a good amount of mitochondria in my muscles so I can push through the heavy work with weights.
8. I work my legs from all angles. The body doesn't move in one plane only so neither should the training protocol.
9. I don't wrap my knees or use a weight belt. I've tried both, I've tried sleeves too but it doesn't feel right.
10. I do cardio 6 days a week because I don't have the problem of not gaining muscle from it. It's the opposite you should do if your legs and glutes are sticks!
Take advantage of our Early Bird Pre Sale Special and sign up TODAY for ONLY $49.99! You save 10.00$
This deal won’t last long, pricing will increase to $59.99 June 1st.
Get ready to take hold of your health and you can still make 2019 the year you take back control. If you register NOW you are already on your way.
1) A 12 week day by day workout & meal plan (follow along workouts via the app).
2) Simple, delicious large meals to combat cravings and hunger.
3) Workouts that will melt fat & sculpt your body.
4) 24/7 access to our Fighterdiet coaches who are trained to help you with any questions.
5) Live Q&A's with Pauline Nordin herself!
6) A safe, secure female only community in a Facebook group.
7) And much much more!
Real People with Real Results
Tori Riegler, previous winner, lost 24lbs and now considers herself a fit person!"
Andrea Chan, previous winner, totally transformed herself and now feels beautiful!"
Martina Kodrun from Slovenia, previous winner, gave it her all and became a super athlete!"