10 Things I Do for My Legs & Glutes
Photo by: Kai York
10 Things I do for my Legs & Glutes
1. I have two workouts for them: one is zoned in on squat moves, one is zoned in on deadlift oriented moves.
3. I like German Volume Training (10 sets x 10 reps) for squats especially. Grueling.
4. I always focus on depth because I feel it's the best way to stimulate glutes and legs overall while keeping the load lighter.
5. I stretch my calves daily to keep a good range of motion on my squats.
6. I do lots of sumo squats and sumo deadlifts.
7. I don't consider cardio leg training and I never do cardio to tone my glutes. I do cardio to keep my body burning fat efficiently and keep a good amount of mitochondria in my muscles so I can push through the heavy work with weights.
8. I work my legs from all angles. The body doesn't move in one plane only so neither should the training protocol.
9. I don't wrap my knees or use a weight belt. I've tried both, I've tried sleeves too but it doesn't feel right.
10. I do cardio 6 days a week because I don't have the problem of not gaining muscle from it. It's the opposite you should do if your legs and glutes are sticks!
What about YOU? Are you with ME?
Start 2019 with my New Years Challenge!
Admission is open!
The New Year's Challenge is taking sign ups!
Get ready to take hold of your health and make 2019 the year you take back control.
Our 12 week plan is packed with everything you need to succeed. Just bring your dedication!
1. A 12 week day by day workout & meal plan.
2. Simple, delicious large meals to combat cravings and hunger.
3. Workouts that will melt fat & sculpt your body.
4. 24/7 access to our Fighterdiet coaches who are trained to help you with any questions.
5. Live Q&A's with Pauline Nordin herself!
6. A safe, secure female only community in a Facebook group.
Join thousands of women across the world who are on the same journey as you!