10 Things I Do for My Legs & Glutes
10 Things I do for my Legs & Glutes
2. I train inside legs JUST AS hard as the rest. I don't do high reps to 'tone.' I go HEAVY.
3. I like German Volume Training (10 sets x 10 reps) for squats especially. Grueling.
4. I always focus on depth because I feel it's the best way to stimulate glutes and legs overall while keeping the load lighter.
5. I stretch my calves daily to keep a good range of motion on my squats.
6. I do lots of sumo squats and sumo deadlifts.
7. I don't consider cardio leg training and I never do cardio to tone my glutes. I do cardio to keep my body burning fat efficiently and keep a good amount of mitochondria in my muscles so I can push through the heavy work with weights.
8. I work my legs from ALL angles. The body doesn't move in one plane only so neither should the training protocol.
9. I don't wrap my knees or use a weight belt. I've tried both, I've tried sleeves too but it doesn't feel right.
10. I do cardio 6 days a week because I don't have the problem of not gaining muscle from it. It's the opposite you should do if your legs and glutes are sticks!
DEADLIFT your way to KILLER legs!
New to Fighter Diet and Pauline? Try a Fighter Diet Challenge, we start January 10th, 2018 is your year!
* New meals to choose from.
* New workout program.
* 12 Week Transformation Challenge.
* Beginner and Advanced in same group.
* Workout at home or in gym.
* Day by day diet and workout plan.
* Part of closed Facebook Group.
* Fighter Diet Coaches there to help you.
* Women only.
* Pauline's weekly Facebook Live in the group.
Tori Riegler, previous winner, lost 24lbs and now considers herself a fit person!"
Andrea Chan, previous winner, totally transformed herself and now feels beautiful!"
Martina Kodrun from Slovenia, previous winner, gave it her all and became a super athlete!"