10 Things I Do for My Legs & Glutes
Photo by: Kai York
10 Things I do for my Legs & Glutes
1. I have two workouts for them: one is zoned in on squat moves, one is zoned in on deadlift oriented moves.
3. I like German Volume Training (10 sets x 10 reps) for squats especially. Grueling.
4. I always focus on depth because I feel it's the best way to stimulate glutes and legs overall while keeping the load lighter.
5. I stretch my calves daily to keep a good range of motion on my squats.
6. I do lots of sumo squats and sumo deadlifts.
7. I don't consider cardio leg training and I never do cardio to tone my glutes. I do cardio to keep my body burning fat efficiently and keep a good amount of mitochondria in my muscles so I can push through the heavy work with weights.
8. I work my legs from all angles. The body doesn't move in one plane only so neither should the training protocol.
9. I don't wrap my knees or use a weight belt. I've tried both, I've tried sleeves too but it doesn't feel right.
10. I do cardio 6 days a week because I don't have the problem of not gaining muscle from it. It's the opposite you should do if your legs and glutes are sticks!
* New meals to choose from and day by day diet & meal plan.
* New workout program an day by day workouts illustrated in text and images.
* 12 Week Transformation Challenge.
* Beginner and Advanced in same group.
* Workout at home or in gym.
* Part of closed Facebook Group (Community).
* Fighter Diet Coaches there to help you. Real people you can tag and talk too.
* Women only.
* Pauline's weekly Facebook Live in the group.