10 tips on how to melt belly fat without ab workouts or cardio!
1) Calculate your diet with a food log. You need to know what you're eating and how much to make sure you're in a needed deficit.
2) Stop your daily treats! A lot of people self sabotage by thinking a little bit of this and that won't affect them.
3) Drink 16-20 oz of ice cold water several times during the day. Heating it up requires energy and that means your calorie expenditure goes up!
4) Use spices that increase the thermic effect of food: ginger, cayenne, garlic, cinnamon and chili peppers will get you hot!
5) Choose foods that are low in calories but high in nutrition. Even though 'if it fits your macros' works, what you eat matters on more levels than one. For instance, micronutrient and fiber content.
6) Make sure you use probiotics and consume prebiotic foods like onions, garlic and asparagus.
7) Drink whey protein shakes. Whey contains leucine which is the strongest muscle building signaling amino acid. The more muscle you have, the more you can store calories from food in them instead of in your fat cells.
8) Start your dinner with a bowl of low calorie bone broth. It's all hype now, but the good thing with it is the liquid. Drinking before eating satisfies you so you end up eating less.
9) Do not distract yourself with tv or social media during your meals! You end up feeling like you never had food at all.
The Summer Challenge & The Warrior Challenge are taking sign ups!
Get ready to take hold of your health and you can still make 2019 the year you take back control. If you register NOW you are already on your way.
Go here and choose challenge!
1) A 12 week day by day workout & meal plan (via app or eBook) depending on challenge.
2) Simple, delicious large meals to combat cravings and hunger.
3) Workouts that will melt fat & sculpt your body.
4) 24/7 access to our Fighterdiet coaches who are trained to help you with any questions.
5) Live Q&A's with Pauline Nordin herself!
6) A safe, secure female only community in a Facebook group.
7) And much more!