Exercises you need to reduce injury risk (Video)
1) External shoulder rotations to build shoulder stability.
2) Serratus press for shoulder stability.
3) Trap front raise for lower trap training. That lowest part helps “pull” the scapula down.
4) Horizontal hip abduction aka peeing dog for the same stability in the hip rotator group as you get in the shoulders when training rotations properly.
5) Supine neck flexion to strengthen the inner muscularity that keeps your head in a good position.
6) Unilateral glute bridge.
7) Wrist extensions.
8) Internal hip rotations.
9) Planks to strengthen the transversus abdominis that acts like a natural weight belt.
10) Scapula retraction I showed you the other day.
These exercises aren’t mass builders but they’re supporters to the mass builders meaning YOU can build more over time!
Protein is essential for building lean muscle!
Whey is the greatest protein on earth due to its health promoting compounds and muscle building branched chain amino acids.
Whey is a natural appetite suppressant which is truly helpful when you want to get lean or maintain a lean physique. Get it today!