Fighter Diet: Lean by Keep it Simple
So you want to get lean and stay lean? Hello, !
It's pretty simple in theory: just stop eating crap! Stop talking yourself into cheat meals benefit you or that those cookies are ok. There is no such thing as comfort eating in my book. Don't be naive, you think you'll be happier with that junk in your trunk? Heck no!
Deal with it and stop complaining! Listen, we all know we were conditioned by society and our parents to stick something sweet into our mouth whenever we felt down, but that was then, now is different. be a grown up, be responsible for your actions!
Pauline Nordin and Sherlyn Roy in a photo shoot for FLEX magazine.
Yeah, food is wonderful and yummy
That's why fat people get fat! You are no different! It's not unfair that you cannot eat and get away with it. Yes, there are people who do, but you are not one of them apparently.
Nobody is born with a lean and muscular physique
It takes dedication. You either have it or you get it. Cannot buy it just like you cannot buy love!
I get it, you are feeling like you're starving, but check yourself in the mirror and take a good look. I am sure you've got some pounds indicating you are just fine! Low blood sugar, feeling jittery, no energy?
Welcome to the club, it's the price you pay! If you don't like it, stop asking for it!
No more complain about boring food and how tough it is to diet
You chose it, nobody else. If you cannot stand it, realize you are not a superwoman or a superman. But when you want to be one, sign that contract with yourself and don't break it. Contracts are there to keep a deal even if you sign it with the devil.
It's not easier for anyone else than it is for you
Everyone got to do the same shit! Just accept or change your goals! nobody wants to hear your complain about how cardio sucks and that you don't feel as muscular anymore.
Nobody cares if you are having a bad workout if you nag about it. Stop complaining and just DO.
I've had it with complaints and moodiness. Just go work your ass off and you will be fine!
WHY is so GREAT? 8 REASONS WHY!
1) You are NOT hungry 24/7.
2) It's flexible. You want to eat 8 meals a day or 3? Your call.
3) It can be done anywhere in the world simply SWAP foods for the ones you HAVE locally that fit the bill.
4) No diet is healthier than one with emphasize on greens and vegetables. Better health = better workout = better looking body.
5) You get diet breaks. You can do it clean style with carbs/sugars OR you can choose to include treat meals.
6) You choose WHEN you want to eat. Wanna train fasted? Want to eat first then work out? Your call. Want to split workouts up? your choice.
7) No supplements required. Encouraged, yes. But still optional. You can swap protein powders with real food if you prefer.
8) No rules apply to everyone. A hard gainer doesn't eat the same thing as a hard loser.
Do you know your way around the gym? The Women's Guide is for YOU
Sign up for one of our 12 week challenges (4500 signed up in January): Fighterdietchallenge.com
Are you a complete beginner? The Starter Pak is for YOU