I want to but it’s so hard!
“I want to but it’s so hard! I just give up. And then I lose my motivation............” Ok. Let’s go through some fundamental truths in life.
1) What you want the most will never hand itself to you. It’ll have you chase it.
2) Are you giving up because you sit on a better alternative?
3) Does motivation execute your tasks or does your discipline?
4) Motivation doesn’t save you and doesn’t make you. Relying on motivation is doomed to fail since motivation fluctuates and you’ll never know when you get its wind in your sails.
5) It costs a lot to keep fighting an uphill battle, but what costs more is knowing you could’ve but didn’t. Keep going.
Live today with one goal:
To be better than you were yesterday, and to always strive to be. If you want to live a fulfilling life you owe it to yourself to create it.
Try our new supplement Fight or Flight, it is a "chill pill" in a bottle.
Fight or Flight supports your adrenal glands which serve as your body's innate 'stress management center'. When you work out, the adrenal glands release catecholamines as well as cortisol and the more intense the workout, the greater the stress. Now, this is necessary to get results, but over time it can lead to fatigue and decreased performance.
The Fighterdiet Fight or Flight contains herbs known as adaptogens. Adaptogens help your body manage stress to maximize your results in the gym by improving recovery, reducing negative stress and balance cortisol.