Intermittent fasting for a LEAN BODY?
It's trendy right now to follow a structured fast and eating window protocol, but is it really superior to regular several meals spread out throughout the day?
5 reasons why it's NOT superior:
1) The total of your caloric intake is what dictates fat loss or not.
2) You can still not over eat at night (back loading) which creates a surplus and expect to lose fat
3) If you train many times a day (athletes) and you're NOT trying to be as thin as possible to be competitive, then you'll most likely hit the wall many times a day
4) Training fasted in the morning will not build muscle or burn fat more efficiently than eating/drinking protein before your workout.
5) You still need to watch your food intake. If you fast all day and then get so hungry you eat anything in any amount, then you'll see the consequences on your waistline! YOU CAN TOO!
PRINTED + E-BOOK (you get both)
To get in shape all you have to do is train hard and keep a strict diet.
Sounds easy, right? If only it wasn’t for the mind and what it does to you...
Even though you eat all your meals on time, complete all of your workouts you plan to do, those cravings for food and sweets just won’t let you off the hook!
If you want a change, transform your mind and body and soul, I welcome you to this challenge.
I provide the tools, I provide the information. You just show up and follow orders.
The 197 page book includes a 12 week day by day diet and workout plan so you can execute on your newfound mental strength. This time you will make it!