Andrea Chan, 9 month progress with Fighter Diet, doing 3 challenges in a row.
Let's say I had let myself go and weighed more than 240 lbs on my 5'2 frame.
1. I would sign a contract with myself explaining what I need to do and why.
2. I would put things into projects: get my food right month 1, add weight training month 2, add cardio month 3. I would split this up so I didn't get burned out and quit.
3. I would follow the most effective diet to shed weight: veggies and lean protein. I would save the grains for when I got into a healthier weight range. This would allow me to eat A LOT of volume and keep me away from sweets and junk.
4. I would NOT look at myself naked in the mirror daily and get discouraged when I saw no change. I would take a look once every 3-4 weeks until I saw a good change.
5. I would not over analyze and get discouraged on a daily basis. Emphasizing creating a structured fitness life.
6. I would give myself a year to get in shape.
7. I would start with The Starter Pak!
REAL PEOPLE WITH REAL RESULTS BELOW - YOU CAN TOO!