My 10 things I put in my fitness journal!
June 06, 2017
All my hardcover challenge books have illustrated exercise images and a training journal!
After each workout week I evaluate it and take note:
1. Overall strength increases.
2. What exercises I need to swap upcoming week(s).
3. Prehab exercises that I did and how they are paying off.
4. Energy levels.
5. Comparing my total poundage used.
6. Soreness and DOMS: when and what triggered it.
7. What I need to focus on upcoming week.
8. What exercises felt great and which ones did not work.
9. Warning signals from ligaments, joints and muscles.
10. Muscle groups to prioritize upcoming weeks.
Push Yourself With A Fighter Diet 12 Week Challenge
If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you. Fighter Diet is a lifestyle for those who strive to be lean all year round without feeling hungry. Beginner or Advanced, anyone can join! You can do the workouts at home or in thy gym.
These challenges are unlike any other program!
Not only will you receive an ebook guide that includes your full diet plan, weight training, and cardio routines. You’ll be part of an amazing community of like minded women and men on Fighter Diet’s private Facebook group where you’ll be free to upload photos, ask questions and communicate with our Fighter Diet Coaches.
Look at some of our tens of thousands of Success Stories here!