My 10 TIPS to Fighter Diet Beginners
Photo by Kai York
My 10 TIPS to Fighterdiet Beginners
1. Don't stress! You're going to make a change for life, so let yourself plenty of time to get in the groove.
2. Write down 3 reasons why you want to get in shape and read them daily.
3. Set up short term and long term goals. A short term one might be get to the gym 3 times the first week, a long term goal can be to lose 50 lbs of body fat and gain muscle.
4. Eat a variety of veggies to find your favorite ones.
5. Log what you do in the gym. You'll get psyched when you see the weights you use go up and up and up.
6. Remember we ALL start from scratch. Don't be discouraged "everyone is in better shape". YOU WILL GET THERE too!
7. Tell your friends and family about your goals. Even though they might not support it, you'll be more accountable to stay the course since you need to prove them you can do it.
9. Remember it takes time to gain muscle. Imagine where you will be in 6 months of hard work. You'll be sporting another body and you'll be energized.
10. Learn to work your diet so you can do all the travel, social events, birthdays etc without being side tracked.