Type 2 Diabetes Info
When your cells are bombarded with high blood sugar levels your pancreas release large amounts of insulin.
Over time your body says no, your cells can't accept the excess sugar and your pancreas insulin production can't keep up.
1) Type 2 Diabetes is 100% preventable.
2) Eating lots of refined sugar and excess calories dramatically increase the risk to get T2D.
3) If you have diabetes running in your family, you are more likely to get it too. Genetics + Epigenetics (environment) together increase your risk.
4) Obesity increases the risk for type 2 diabetes. Obesity increases the risk for high blood pressure. High blood pressure+ crappy diet + sedentary lifestyle shorten your lifespan tremendously.
5) If you want to lower your blood sugar levels and avoid eating yourself to death, may I suggest you look at fighterdiet!