Download the Fighterdiet Recipe App
- 500+ Pauline-approved recipes
- Sort by meal type
- Sort by dietary restrictions
- Make a favorites list
- Annual membership: $0.22/day
- The recipe app is bought separately and needed for at least 1 month to view recipes.
* The recipe app is bought separately and is needed for the challenge, minimum 1 month to view all the challenge recipes.
Follow Along Video Workouts at
- Sign up before the challenge.
- All follow along workouts in Uscreen.
- You get access to 50+ other workouts!
- The UScreen app is bought separately and needed for at least 1 month to view workouts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Fighterdiet Recipe app included in the challenge admission price?
The Fighterdiet Recipe app is a resource tool for your fitness journey.
The recipe app subscription must be purchased to obtain the challenge meal plan recipes for at least 1 month. The subscription is not included in the challenge admission price. The recipe app has 500+ recipes.
New recipes are frequently added and we will eventually have 1000 recipes. You can select recipes based on meal type, and meal size or filter out recipes based on dietary restrictions and allergies.
You can create a favorites list and search by ingredient. You may also keep notes on recipes.
The Fighterdiet Recipe app is an invaluable tool to help you reach your fitness goals and realize your DREAM BODY.
All recipes are reviewed and approved by Pauline herself. We have a team of Chefs who create delicious meals to help you fall in love with your diet and easily stick to it for life. When you love what you eat, it’s a walk in the park to stick to it!
Do you offer a Plant-Based meal plan?
Fighterdiet features a variety of recipes you’ll fall in love with for life!
Our 8-week challenge comes with a curated meal plan, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. You do need to subscribe to the Fighterdiet Recipe app to access the full recipes.
The meal plan in the challenge is based on a mixed diet, but thanks to calorie-counting meals, swaps are made so easy you can change your meals often without ruining your fat loss results. You can swap in your plant-based protein of choice. We have a team of chefs to help you.
The Fighterdiet Recipe App does offer plant-based recipes. You can search by meal type and all plant-based recipes will populate. Our Chef Team is currently focusing on more plant-based recipes which will continuously be uploaded to the app.
To make sure you find what you need for your nutritional preferences, you have access to the team of Chefs and Pauline herself who is a world-renowned nutritionist! Always reach out for help so we can get those amazing before and afters! It’s teamwork!
What is The 8 Week Men's Challenge?
The 8-Week Men’s Challenge gives you muscle-building workouts at home or at the gym. We pair this with a meal plan that elevates your fat loss goals and provides you with the energy & nutrition to sculpt your muscles.
Pauline Nordin is a hands-on coach and she is here to help you reach your goals. Pauline is available in the Facebook Group Community where you and your challenger friends hang out. You can also have a private chat channel with Pauline on WhatsApp for your personal one-on-one training. Pauline is a world-renowned personal trainer and she is your only coach!
The Fighterdiet Challenges are the premiere challenges!
We provide the best support, and coaching, and our meal plan will keep you full, help you build muscle, and lose weight.
When does the challenge start?
The 8 Week Men’s Challenge starts March 5, 2023 and ends April 30, 2023.
What you will learn through this program?
- How to eat to get lean and stay lean for life without starving yourself first.
- How to build muscle and burn fat.
- How to train effectively and safely at any age so you can build your body for life.
- Effective time efficient workouts without so called ‘junk sets’ aka excess workout volume that leaves you drained and overtrained.
- How to train at home to build million dollar physique.
- How to pull off ‘home workouts’ like a PRO.
- How to train at home to build a million-dollar physique.
What type of equipment do I need for Men’s 8-week Challenge?
- A pair of dumbbells or adjustable dumbbell set.
- Resistance bands, exertube style.
- Resistance bands, pullup style.
- Hip circles (looped bands).
- A workout bar (barbell) or body bar (can be swapped out with olympic style barbell, resistance bands, kettlebells or dumbbells, broomstick for beginners and advanced with mobility improvement needs).
- Weight Vest (can be swapped out with any weight/heavy object and only required/beneficial for the super advanced trainers).
Pull-up Door bar or anything to hang from. Recreational parks have pull-up stations usually. Only required for advanced trainers.
Sturdy Workout bench or sturdy bench/chair/box.
Is 50 too old to participate?
You’re only too old to participate when you plan on dying tomorrow!
We have challengers who are 15-75 and we don’t ask ‘how old’ we ask ‘how young’ are you?
Age is just a number and you are your choices, not the NUMBER on your ID.
Our challenges are for everyone who wants to build their body, improve their health and well-being as well as eat delicious meals that will make you question why you’ve thought ‘diet’ is a 4 letter word. On Fighterdiet we eat dessert and it just makes us leaner! Even better is the fact that people who lift stay young for life. Building muscle and eating healthy is the greatest anti-aging regimen on the planet and it costs you nothing but your desire and determination!
What happens after I sign up?
Welcome to your challenge and more!
1) After you sign up, a welcome email will be sent to your email with further instructions.
You need to click the link to the Facebook Group and you will be admitted into the group when the group opens on the challenge start date.
You then need to download the Fighterdiet Recipe app https://onelink.to/fdrecipe which is available on Apple and Android and you need to subscribe to Pauline’s Uscreen channel https://paulinenordin.uscreen.io/
2) Pauline, your challenge material and fellow challengers will all be available via the Facebook group when it opens on the challenge start date.
I have more questions, who can I ask?
You can reach a customer service agent via email (we promise to respond within 12 hours):
Email: [email protected]
* Individual results will vary. The information provided on this website (including the Blogs, Community pages, Program Materials and all other content) was originally intended for a US audience. Regulations in your country may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results vary depending on starting point and effort. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. The testimonials featured may have used more than one Fighterdiet product or extended the program to achieve their maximum results. Consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or nutrition plan, or using any supplement or meal replacement product, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any medical condition, or are taking any medication. The contents on our website are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition, replace the advice of a healthcare professional, or provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Refunds. Once you get access to the Facebook Group you have access to all the materials and refunds will no longer be given. If you change your mind before the group opens we will refund your purchase.