Get buff & ripped!
- Easy calorie counting!
- Train hard to build muscle!
- Get chiseled, defined visible abs!
- Enjoy dessert every night!
- Fuel your body with healthy nutrition!
- Fall in love with fitness for life!
- Gain confidence & take charge of your health!
The Challenge Material
Comes as an e-book for phone/desktop and or you can print it.
- Lifetime access.
- Unlimited downloads.
- Read on any device.
- Printable ebook
“I always worked out and was active but was not getting the results I hoped for. I found Fighterdiet in 2018. Here I am going on four years and I’ve never looked back. The changes physically, but more importantly mentally, have been phenomenal. The confidence I’ve gained is tremendous. I feel beautiful, strong, and sexy!! I will forever be grateful to Pauline Nordin and her Fighterdiet program I will be a Fighterdiet warrior for life!!”
-Amy Wells Matthews
“When looking for a fitness program, Fighterdiet will help you reach your goals. I started in 2016, lost 10lbs, and gained my self confidence. Being consistent and working hardis key to these challenges. Trust the process, the results are so rewarding!!”
“I started my journey 30lbs heavier in Jan 2021 and unsure if this was something I could do. I am now on my second 12-week challenge and I have learned what/how to eat, how to lift, how to work around my bad knee, and all the tools I need for success and am continuing to learn and grow! Pauline and her team of coaches/chefs are amazing and guide you every step of the way on your unique fitness journey with food/meals and how to properly do the exercises and modifications! Fighterdiet really is for everyone!”
“I was attracted to Fighterdiet and joining FD12 to help me achieve my dream body, but I ended up with much more than that. I have morphed into a woman with confidence, structure, passion, determination, control over my life, and strength my daughter can look up to. You cannot put a price tag on the mental and physical strength achieved here in this community. I cannot see living any other way than the Fighterdiet lifestyle!”
“This FD12 has been the toughest challenge for me so far. (This is my 6th). The holds were just killer. I had some medical procedures during the challenge so I had some setbacks but overall I’m very pleased with my results. Specifically, I was able to do 10 push-ups this morning. AND I’m running again! I love Fighterdiet!”
“Fighterdiet has been a phenomenal life changer for me…my new lifestyle, it has helped me to find “ME” again! At 53, obese, menopausal, with a sedentary career, this new way of eating and exercising is changing “my being” both mentally and physically for the better! FD lets you grasp your diet and exercise and make it yours, allowing you to make it work in your life, and is there to help you make your next chapters healthy and as smoking hot as you’d like!”
‘Being a USAF veteran with over 20 years of service, I had to have my fitness game on point. Then came retirement, along with a messy divorce, and COVID. Depression, eating, and drinking my feelings away = weight gain. In 2020 I signed up for a boudoir photo shoot in Mexico as a motivating factor, and in 2021 I signed up for my first FD12 challenge. I lost 15lbs and inches everywhere and gained a tremendous amount of self-confidence. The workouts are challenging and fun, the community is beyond supportive, and the food is delicious and plentiful! I am now in my second FD12 challenge and have signed up for my third. I’m an FD warrior for life!’
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Build & Burn challenge?
The Build & Burn Challenge gives you 12 Weeks of muscle building workouts, at home or at the gym. We pair this with a meal plan that elevates your fat loss goals and provides you with the energy & nutrition to sculpt your muscles. All this comes in a downloadable eBook that you can open and read on any device.
Our certified Fighterdiet Coaches are real people and they are there to help you reach your goals. They are available to you 24/7 in the closed Facebook Group Community where you, the coaches and your challenger friends hang out.
The Fighterdiet Challenges are the premiere challenges! We provide the best support, coaching and our meal plan will keep you full, help you build firm muscle and lose weight.
When does the challenge start?
The Build & Burn challenge starts July 7th, 2021 and ends September 29th, 2021.
What type of equipment do I need for Build & Burn?
- A pair of dumbbells or adjustable dumbbell set.
- Resistance bands, exertube style.
- Resistance bands, pullup style.
- Hip circles (looped bands).
- A workout bar (barbell) or body bar (can be swapped out with olympic style barbell, resistance bands, kettlebells or dumbbells, broomstick for beginners and advanced with mobility improvement needs).
- Weight Vest (can be swapped out with any weight/heavy object and only required/beneficial for the super advanced trainers).
Pull-up Door bar or anything to hang from. Recreational parks have pull-up stations usually. Only required for advanced trainers.
Sturdy Workout bench or sturdy bench/chair/box.
I have more questions, who can I ask?
You can Live Chat with one of our agents on fighterdiet.com, Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm PST (lunch 12am-1pm).
You can reach a customer service agent via email (we promise to respond within 12 hours):
Email: [email protected]
What happens after I sign up?
Welcome to your challenge and more!
1) After you sign up a welcome email will be sent to your email with further instructions. The most important ones are to click the link to the Facebook Group and you will be admitted into the group when the group opens July 1st.
2) Your coaches, course material, Pauline and fellow challengers will all be available via the group when it opens. You will also be able to download your course material from your account at Fighterdiet.com once the challenge starts, it will always be in your account for safe keeps.
* Individual results will vary. The information provided on this website (including the Blogs, Community pages, Program Materials and all other content) was originally intended for a US audience. Regulations in your country may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results vary depending on starting point and effort. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. The testimonials featured may have used more than one Fighterdiet product or extended the program to achieve their maximum results. Consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or nutrition plan, or using any supplement or meal replacement product, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any medical condition, or are taking any medication. The contents on our website are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition, replace the advice of a healthcare professional, or provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Refunds. Once you get access to the Facebook Group you have access to all the materials and refunds will no longer be given. If you change your mind before the group opens we will refund your purchase.