Get buff & ripped!
- Easy calorie counting!
- Train hard to build muscle!
- Get chiseled, defined visible abs!
- Enjoy dessert every night!
- Fuel your body with healthy nutrition!
- Fall in love with fitness for life!
- Gain confidence & take charge of your health!
The Challenge Material
Comes as an e-book for phone/desktop and or you can print it.
- Lifetime access.
- Unlimited downloads.
- Read on any device.
- Printable ebook
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Summer Shred challenge?
The Summer Shred Challenge gives you 12 Weeks of muscle building workouts, at home or at the gym. We pair this with a meal plan that elevates your fat loss goals and provides you with the energy & nutrition to sculpt your muscles. All this comes in a downloadable eBook that you can open and read on any device.
Our certified Fighterdiet Coaches are real people and they are there to help you reach your goals. They are available to you 24/7 in the closed Facebook Group Community where you, the coaches and your challenger friends hang out.
The Fighterdiet Challenges are the premiere challenges! We provide the best support, coaching and our meal plan will keep you full, help you build firm muscle and lose weight.
When does the challenge start?
The Summer Shred challenge starts April 7th, 2021 and ends June 30th, 2021.
What type of equipment do I need for Summer Shred?
- A pair of dumbbells or adjustable dumbbell set.
- Resistance bands, exertube style.
- Resistance bands, pullup style.
- Hip circles (looped bands).
- A workout bar (barbell) or body bar (can be swapped out with olympic style barbell, resistance bands, kettlebells or dumbbells, broomstick for beginners and advanced with mobility improvement needs).
- Weight Vest (can be swapped out with any weight/heavy object and only required/beneficial for the super advanced trainers).
Pull-up Door bar or anything to hang from. Recreational parks have pull-up stations usually. Only required for advanced trainers.
Sturdy Workout bench or sturdy bench/chair/box.
I have more questions, who can I ask?
You can Live Chat with one of our agents on fighterdiet.com, Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm PST (lunch 12am-1pm).
You can reach a customer service agent via email (we promise to respond within 12 hours):
Email: [email protected]
What happens after I sign up?
Welcome to your challenge and more!
1) After you sign up a welcome email will be sent to your email with further instructions. The most important ones are to click the link to the Facebook Group and you will be admitted into the group when the group opens April 1st.
2) Your coaches, course material, Pauline and fellow challengers will all be available via the group when it opens. You will also be able to download your course material from your account at Fighterdiet.com once the challenge starts, it will always be in your account for safe keeps.
* Individual results will vary. The information provided on this website (including the Blogs, Community pages, Program Materials and all other content) was originally intended for a US audience. Regulations in your country may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results vary depending on starting point and effort. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. The testimonials featured may have used more than one Fighterdiet product or extended the program to achieve their maximum results. Consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or nutrition plan, or using any supplement or meal replacement product, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any medical condition, or are taking any medication. The contents on our website are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition, replace the advice of a healthcare professional, or provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Refunds. Once you get access to the Facebook Group you have access to all the materials and refunds will no longer be given. If you change your mind before the group opens we will refund your purchase.