- 500+ Pauline-approved recipes
- Sort by meal type
- Sort by dietary restrictions
- Make a favorites list
- Annual membership: $0.22/day
* The recipe app is bought separately and is needed for the challenge, minimum 1 month to view all the challenge recipes.
Get buff & ripped!
- Easy calorie counting!
- Train hard to build muscle!
- Get chiseled, defined visible abs!
- Enjoy dessert every night!
- Fuel your body with healthy nutrition!
- Fall in love with fitness for life!
- Gain confidence & take charge of your health!
The Challenge Material
Comes as an e-book for phone/desktop and or you can print it.
- Lifetime access.
- Unlimited downloads.
- Read on any device.
- Printable ebook
“I always worked out and was active but was not getting the results I hoped for. I found Fighterdiet in 2018. Here I am going on four years and I’ve never looked back. The changes physically, but more importantly mentally, have been phenomenal. The confidence I’ve gained is tremendous. I feel beautiful, strong, and sexy!! I will forever be grateful to Pauline Nordin and her Fighterdiet program I will be a Fighterdiet warrior for life!!”
-Amy Wells Matthews
“When looking for a fitness program, Fighterdiet will help you reach your goals. I started in 2016, lost 10lbs, and gained my self confidence. Being consistent and working hardis key to these challenges. Trust the process, the results are so rewarding!!”
“I started my journey 30lbs heavier in Jan 2021 and unsure if this was something I could do. I am now on my second 12-week challenge and I have learned what/how to eat, how to lift, how to work around my bad knee, and all the tools I need for success and am continuing to learn and grow! Pauline and her team of coaches/chefs are amazing and guide you every step of the way on your unique fitness journey with food/meals and how to properly do the exercises and modifications! Fighterdiet really is for everyone!”
“I was attracted to Fighterdiet and joining FD12 to help me achieve my dream body, but I ended up with much more than that. I have morphed into a woman with confidence, structure, passion, determination, control over my life, and strength my daughter can look up to. You cannot put a price tag on the mental and physical strength achieved here in this community. I cannot see living any other way than the Fighterdiet lifestyle!”
“This FD12 has been the toughest challenge for me so far. (This is my 6th). The holds were just killer. I had some medical procedures during the challenge so I had some setbacks but overall I’m very pleased with my results. Specifically, I was able to do 10 push-ups this morning. AND I’m running again! I love Fighterdiet!”
“Fighterdiet has been a phenomenal life changer for me…my new lifestyle, it has helped me to find “ME” again! At 53, obese, menopausal, with a sedentary career, this new way of eating and exercising is changing “my being” both mentally and physically for the better! FD lets you grasp your diet and exercise and make it yours, allowing you to make it work in your life, and is there to help you make your next chapters healthy and as smoking hot as you’d like!”
‘Being a USAF veteran with over 20 years of service, I had to have my fitness game on point. Then came retirement, along with a messy divorce, and COVID. Depression, eating, and drinking my feelings away = weight gain. In 2020 I signed up for a boudoir photo shoot in Mexico as a motivating factor, and in 2021 I signed up for my first FD12 challenge. I lost 15lbs and inches everywhere and gained a tremendous amount of self-confidence. The workouts are challenging and fun, the community is beyond supportive, and the food is delicious and plentiful! I am now in my second FD12 challenge and have signed up for my third. I’m an FD warrior for life!’
Frequently Asked Questions
Challenge dates for 2023
Challenge dates for 8 Week Challenges 2023
July 5th – August 30th
September 4th – October 30th
November 6th – January 1st
What is The 8 Week Women’s Challenge?
Whether you are new to fitness, or have been on a fitness journey for years, Fighterdiet is a lifestyle you’ll be grateful to have found. The 8 Week Women’s Challenge program will teach you how to maximize your results!
There is no macro counting, simply a daily calorie budget with high-protein foods. You will always be full and satisfied with the easy to follow recipes. There are even daily desserts with lots of chocolate! The workouts are designed to incorporate full body movements that are easily done at home with minimal equipment or a gym.
The philosophy of The 8 Week Women’s Challenge will resonate with you and allow you to easily make this a life-long commitment. It’s easy to be fit and strong year-round with Fighterdiet.
Is 50 too old to participate?
You’re only too old to participate when you plan on dying tomorrow!
We have women who are 15-75 and we don’t ask ‘how old’ we ask ‘how young’ are you? Age is just a number and you are your choices, not your NUMBER on your ID. Every woman who wants to build her body, improve health and well-being as well as eat delicious meals that will make you question why you’ve thought ‘diet’ is a 4 letter word. On Fighterdiet we eat dessert and it’s just making us leaner! Even better is the fact that women who lift stay young for life. Building muscle and eating healthy is the greatest anti-aging regimen on the planet and it costs you nothing but your desire and determination!
What happens after I sign up?
Welcome to your challenge and more!
1) After you sign up, a welcome email will be sent to you with further instructions. The most important ones are to click the link to the challenge Facebook Group and you will be admitted into the group when the challenge starts, and links to download the recipe app.
2) Your course material, Pauline, and fellow challengers will all be available via the Facebook group when it opens.
When does the challenge start?
The 8 Week 2023 Challenge starts July 5, 2023 and ends August 30, 2023.
What you will learn through this program:
- How to eat to get lean and stay lean for life without starving yourself first.
- How to build muscle and burn fat.
- How to train effectively and safely at any age so you can build your body for life.
- Effective time efficient workouts without so called ‘junk sets’ aka excess workout volume that leaves you drained and overtrained.
- How to train at home to build million dollar physique.
- How to pull off ‘home workouts’ like a PRO.
Is the Fighterdiet Recipe app included in the challenge admission price?
The Fighterdiet Recipe app is a resource tool for your fitness journey. It is not included in the challenge admission price.
The recipe app subscription must be purchased to obtain the challenge meal plans and curated menus for at least 1 month. The recipe app has 500+ recipes along with curated menus.
The meal plans with curated menus take away all of the stress of planning your own day of meals. Pauline has created these amazing menus to keep you on track with your nutrition and help you reach your fitness goals.
New recipes are added weekly and the app will eventually have 1000 recipes. You can select recipes based on meal type, and meal size or filter out recipes based on dietary restrictions and allergies.
You can create a favorites list and search by ingredient. You may also keep notes on recipes.
The Fighterdiet Recipe app is an invaluable tool to help you reach your fitness goals and realize your DREAM BODY. All recipes are reviewed and approved by Pauline herself. We have a team of Chefs who create delicious meals to help you Fall in love with your diet and easily stick to it for life.
Do you offer a Plant-Based meal plan?
Fighterdiet features a variety of recipes you’ll fall in love with for life!
The meal plans in the recipe app are based on a mixed diet, but thanks to calorie-counting meals, swaps are made so easy you can change your meals without ruining your fat-loss results. You can easily swap in your protein of choice.
The Fighterdiet Recipe App now offers plant-based recipes. You can search by meal type. Our Chef Team is currently focusing on more plant-based recipes which will continuously be uploaded to the app. Our meal plans will provide plant-based menus soon!
To make sure you find what you need for your nutritional preferences, you have access to the Fighterdiet team 24/7 online who are there to help you! Always reach out for help so we can get those amazing before and afters! It’s teamwork! Pauline is a world-renowned nutritionist who can always help you with your dietary needs.
What type of equipment do I need for Discipline your Dedication Challenge?
- A pair of dumbbells or adjustable dumbbell set.
- Resistance bands, exertube style.
- Resistance bands, pullup style.
- Hip circles (looped bands).
- A workout bar (barbell) or body bar (can be swapped out with olympic style barbell, resistance bands, kettlebells or dumbbells, broomstick for beginners and advanced with mobility improvement needs).
- Weight Vest (can be swapped out with any weight/heavy object and only required/beneficial for the super advanced trainers).
Pull-up Door bar or anything to hang from. Recreational parks have pull-up stations usually. Only required for advanced trainers.
Sturdy Workout bench or sturdy bench/chair/box.
I have more questions, who can I ask?
You can Live Chat with one of our agents on fighterdiet.com, Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm PST (lunch 12am-1pm).
You can reach a customer service agent via email (we promise to respond within 12 hours):
Email: cus[email protected]
* Individual results will vary. The information provided on this website (including the Blogs, Community pages, Program Materials and all other content) was originally intended for a US audience. Regulations in your country may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results vary depending on starting point and effort. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. The testimonials featured may have used more than one Fighterdiet product or extended the program to achieve their maximum results. Consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or nutrition plan, or using any supplement or meal replacement product, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any medical condition, or are taking any medication. The contents on our website are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition, replace the advice of a healthcare professional, or provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Refunds. Once you get access to the Facebook Group you have access to all the materials and refunds will no longer be given. If you change your mind before the group opens we will refund your purchase.