How do I get rid of fat on my stomachHow do I get rid of fat on my stomach https://fighterdiet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Mia-Abs-Featured-Img.jpg 560 350 Pavel Ythjall https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/3536b75682e44e3ed577bfbf1c964170?s=96&d=mm&r=g
How do I get rid of fat on my stomach – 5 Tips for Leaner Abs
1. Build them! Don’t try to ‘tone’ or ‘tighten.’ Build them massive so they poke out through the skin. You don’t need paper thin belly fat to have them show.
2. Build muscle. Everywhere using the true compound moves like deadlift, squat, bench, standing shoulder presses. These recruit so many muscles including those which help you get more defined abs as well.
3. Add more protein, add more veggies, and do this trial: minimize grains to one meal and post workout meal only and bring on the veggies. Do that for 2 weeks. You’ll drop the layer of fat on top. Don’t worry, you can refeed on carbs after the trial, just give it a shot to see for yourself.
4. Do tough exercises so you fatigue fast. Your abs are not meant to be trained like marathon runners if you want them to look like they’re sprinters (muscle density)!
5. Train the vacuum pose regularly. This means sucking it in so you see your ribs. Why? It helps you control your stomach so it’s never completely loose.
How do I get rid of fat on my stomach? Try a Fighterdiet 12 week Challenge!
* Custom day by day meals to choose from.
* Custom day by day workout program.
* 12 Week Transformation Challenge.
* Beginner and Advanced in same group.
* Workout at home or in gym.
* Part of closed Facebook Group (Community).
* Real Coaches there to help you (Certified Fighterdiet).
* Women only and Safe & Encouraging.
* Pauline’s weekly Live in the group.
Go here for current challenges, admission is open for Muscle & Strength and Super Shred (starts April 8th)
Muscle & Strength has workouts you can do at home or in the gym based on traditional weight training with focus on building muscle!
Super Shred has workouts you can do at home or in the gym based on traditional weight training with focus on shredding fat and getting ripped!