Meet Fighterdiet Warrior VanessaMeet Fighterdiet Warrior Vanessa https://fighterdiet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Vanessa-Thumbnail.jpg 560 350 Pavel Ythjall https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/3536b75682e44e3ed577bfbf1c964170?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Meet Fighterdiet Warrior Vanessa
“I followed Fighterdiet for several years watching and learning how it works. I didn’t start my first challenge till March 1st the 28 Day Super Shred of 2019.
From there on I continued to do one challenge after the next. I did 2 at the same time during the Summer and doing 2 again this current challenge.
I am signed up another 2 Coming this fall.
I started at the weight of 234 lbs with at least 44% BF. I am currently 181.4 with 22.7% BF.
I want to continue going down. I have a journey yet to go but I wanted to shed the body fat I let myself accumulate after three kids.
I found that as I was going a long doing Fighterdiet, that I wanted to do more.
– I wanted to be healthy.
– I learned about nutrition and how it doesn’t end.
– I like the community support of ladies I made coming to Fighterdiet.
– The knowledge given from the start and how it has helped me become successful in maintaining or improving my lifestyle.
I don’t want to be overweight I don’t want to just lose what I gained but I want to improve my overall image of what it means to be healthy and lean while still building the ultimate physique that I can be proud of.
So far I am proud of how far I have come and I growing to be more than what I thought possible. A lifestyle that is sustainable and food I enjoy.
Each challenge is work in progress
I continue with the challenges because my prize is the knowledge Pauline and the Coaches teach me.
Through posts and coaching help me learn how to make the best of what is taught through Fighterdiet.
Thank you Pauline Nordin and all the Fighterdiet Team. It’s a lifestyle I enjoy continuing to be apart of.
I always recommend following a plan consistently when you want to get lean. The pick and choose and calculate as you go is just very fruitless in 99 out of 100 cases.
Try a Fighterdiet Challenge!
* Custom day by day meals to choose from.
* Custom day by day workout program.
* 7 and 12 Week Transformation Challenges.
* Beginner and Advanced in same group.
* Workout at home or in gym.
* Part of closed Facebook Group (Community).
* Real Coaches (real people) there to help you (Certified Fighterdiet Coaches).
* Women only and Safe & Encouraging.
* Pauline’s weekly Live in the group.
Go here for current challenges, admission is open! 10,000 women a year do one, you can too!