Terri Turner shot by Pavel Ythjall.
How about this… the more consistent you are, the more you stop extremes, the more you focus on your choices today that dictate tomorrow, the more you’ll be able to eat and stay lean.
The more you can eat the more energy to train.
The more energy to train the more power in your effort to change your body…. so…can you please just spend a little bit more time on your mindset and discipline skills and less on the perfect macro ratio, the perfect workout plan, the perfect diet?
You’re not perfect, I’m not perfect, so why on earth do you believe you have to be perfect to get results?
You just have to be close to it consistently. It gets easier the longer you are, it gets more motivating the more you see your hard work pay off but if you want to see it you have to work it.
Not looking for the quick fix on Instagram..
Try a Fighterdiet 12 week Challenge!
* Custom day by day meals to choose from.
* Custom day by day workout program.
* 12 Week Transformation Challenge.
* Beginner and Advanced in same group.
* Workout at home or in gym.
* Part of closed Facebook Group.
* Real Coaches there to help you.
* Women only and Safe & Encouraging.
* Pauline’s weekly Live in the group.
Go here for current challenges, admission is open for Cuts & Gainz and Body by Pauline Season 3 (starts January 8th)
Cuts & Gainz has workouts you can do at home or in the gym based on traditional weight training.
Body by Pauline is follow along video workouts in an app, suitable for home.