There’s a Lot of Pressure on Women About Our Looks and Body Ideals
Remember these facts:
1) You do not have to strive to be what media tells you to strive for.
2) You do not have to strive to look like an insta model porn star with a huge butt and huge boobs even though she tags pics with #fitness (rolling eyes).
3) You do not ever have to change the way you like to be you to please other people who have the nerve to tell you what you should be doing.
4) Girls pose and guys believe it’s real, stupid boys also think all women live to be fuck worthy and that all of us strive to be that for them but guess what? No. Hell no.
5) The amount of muscle you want is up to you. Same regarding how lean you want to be.
6) You are great no matter what you look like.
7) Adding muscle to your frame will just promote longevity, and youthfulness.
8) If someone calls you fat or manly etc, there is only one thing to do: stop listening and move on.
9) Fitness isn’t about being sexy, it’s about being mentally strong and confident, which is quite sexy indeed.
10) You have one body and as a woman you have the exact same muscles as any man. Build them, chisel them, own them, love them and they’ll love you back.
Try a Fighterdiet 12 week Challenge!
* Custom day by day meals to choose from.
* Custom day by day workout program.
* 12 Week Transformation Challenge.
* Beginner and Advanced in same group.
* Workout at home or in gym.
* Part of closed Facebook Group.
* Real Coaches there to help you.
* Women only and Safe & Encouraging.
* Pauline’s weekly Live in the group.
Go here for current challenges, admission is open for Cuts & Gainz and Body by Pauline Season 3 (starts January 8th)
Cuts & Gainz has workouts you can do at home or in the gym based on traditional weight training.
Body by Pauline is follow along video workouts in an app, suitable for home.