Esmey is one of our trainers in our new app, Body by Pauline, to be released January 1st!
Where Did All the Energy Go? And What To Do!
Some days a workout feels like a huge achievement to accomplish. About the same level as if you were Neil Armstrong who first walked on the moon….
Some days everything is just dificult. For no reason. Where did all the energy go? And why isn’t it here today….
The last thing you want to do is hitting the gym. Seems like there’s no reason to do it. What’s the purpose….
Some days no matter what you try to cheer yourself up with you fail. You’re just not feeling it. Like you’re in a bubble. Like a zombie.
When you have these days it’s easy to freak out… To give up. Just not care anymore. Surrender to feel like a living dead, someone vegetating on the couch simply existing until you die for real…
They’re those kinds of days when even two lbs held in your arms feel like a tonne.
Those kinds of days when you feel paralyzed. Your brain is just sticky like honey. Or maybe maple syrup. Just not sweet at all. Just blah.
So what do you do?
1. Do not think one more thought. Caffeinate yourself.
2. Put your shoes on.
3. Put the earbuds on and crank up the volume your ear doctor would cry to tears about knowing you listened to that loud music but today you don’t care, what do you need ear drums for if you don’t wanna live tomorrow anyway.. it’s today you’re alive, the rest is just the rest.
4. Go work out. Do your favorite exercises and don’t even care about the weight you use.
5. Go home.
6. Eat something you won’t regret tomorrow.
7. Go to sleep.
8. Wake up. And I promise you tomorrow will be all back to normal again.
Try a Fighterdiet 12 week Challenge!
* Custom day by day meals to choose from.
* Custom day by day workout program.
* 12 Week Transformation Challenge.
* Beginner and Advanced in same group.
* Workout at home or in gym.
* Part of closed Facebook Group.
* Real Coaches there to help you.
* Women only and Safe & Encouraging.
* Pauline’s weekly Live in the group.
Go here for current challenges, admission is open for Cuts & Gainz and Body by Pauline Season 3 (starts January 8th)
Cuts & Gainz has workouts you can do at home or in the gym based on traditional weight training.
Body by Pauline is follow along video workouts in an app, suitable for home.