Get buff & ripped!
- Easy calorie counting!
- Train hard to build muscle!
- Get chiseled, defined visible abs!
- Enjoy dessert every night!
- Fuel your body with healthy nutrition!
- Fall in love with fitness for life!
- Gain confidence & take charge of your health!
The Challenge Material
Comes as an e-book for phone/desktop and or you can print it.
- Lifetime access.
- Unlimited downloads.
- Read on any device.
- Printable ebook
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Cuts & Gainz challenge?
The Cuts & Gains Challenge gives you 12 Weeks of hardcore, at home or at the gym, muscle building workouts. We pair this with a meal plan that elevates your fat loss goals and provides you with the energy & nutrition to sculpt your muscles.
When does the challenge start?
The challenge starts January 6th, 2021 and ends March 31, 2021.
What type of equipment do I need for Cuts and Gainz?
- A pair of dumbbells or adjustable dumbbell set.
- Resistance bands, exertube style.
- Resistance bands, pullup style.
- Hip circles (looped bands).
- A workout bar (barbell) or body bar (can be swapped out with olympic style barbell, resistance bands, kettlebells or dumbbells, broomstick for beginners and advanced with mobility improvement needs).
- Weight Vest (can be swapped out with any weight/heavy object and only required/beneficial for the super advanced trainers).
Pull-up Door bar or anything to hang from. Recreational parks have pull-up stations usually. Only required for advanced trainers.
Sturdy Workout bench or sturdy bench/chair/box.
I have more questions, who can I ask?
You can reach a customer service agent by:
Email: [email protected]
*Individual results will vary. The information provided on this website (including the Blogs, Community pages, Program Materials and all other content) was originally intended for a US audience. Regulations in your country may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.+Results vary depending on starting point and effort. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. The testimonials featured may have used more than one Fighterdiet product or extended the program to achieve their maximum results.Consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or nutrition plan, or using any supplement or meal replacement product, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any medical condition, or are taking any medication. The contents on our website are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition, replace the advice of a healthcare professional, or provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.