Sculpt your body at
home or at the gym!
Sculpt your body at home or at the gym!
Change your body in 7 weeks!*
- Easy calorie counting!
- Train hard to build muscle!
- Get chiseled, defined visible abs!
- Enjoy dessert every night!
- Fuel your body with healthy nutrition!
- Fall in love with fitness for life!
- Gain confidence & take charge of your health!
The Challenge Material
Comes as an e-book for phone/desktop and or you can print it.
- Lifetime access.
- Unlimited downloads.
- Read on any device.
- Printable ebook
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the FD7 Challenge?
It takes mind and discipline of a Fighter to be lean and strong.
The name FD7 was chosen due to the years it took the founder of Fighterdiet, I, Pauline Nordin to create, grow, expand and refine a nutrition and workout system that solved the infamous catch 22 of fitness: how to get strong and lean, but not hungry.
It took 7 years for me to master how to get lean and STAY lean for life without being miserably hungry all day long. Now you know why people refrain weight: when you lose weight your hunger skyrockets, so then you can’t resist eating. And then you eat a lot more because you ate too fast from being so hungry in the first place.
Sounds familiar? Let’s make changes! Let’s EAT BIG to LOSE BIG!
Now you can learn how to do this in 7 weeks instead of 7 years.
Fighterdiet makes the impossible possible: we eat big to lose big and we train to build.
This is the secret sauce formula: healthy big meals with dessert included and workouts that work for the rookie beginner as well as for those who’ve trained for years.
The workouts are designed to eliminate any needs for a commercial gym membership and are easily adjusted for the participant: if the weight is too light, lift heavier. If the weight is too heavy, lower the weight.
FD7 is based on the principle of progressive overloading which means anyone can join and train to build at an appropriate level for each individual.
FD7 is a complete body recomposition challenge in a seven week long format.
It takes 6 weeks to produce excellent visual body improvements, by week 7 it’s time to step back and allow systemic physiological recovery from training as well as reignite the new workout motivation for a new 7 week challenge.
What type of equipment do you need to participate in the 7 week challenge?
We all come from different backgrounds, some are beginners at 15, others at 60, and then we have women with lots of experience plus all the variables in between. The main difference between beginners and advanced is not the actual workout program, but the weight you can use, working the program. A beginner might only need 5 lb. dumbbells to challenge their body, but someone with experience needs more. This is what makes weight training so exciting; you’ll never ‘grow up’ and there will always be opportunities to keep building your body as long as you keep challenging yourself.
There is only one rule of thumb for equipment: it must challenge you.
Beginners, consider FD7 to be your gateway to fitness for life. We build women up one workout and one meal at a time. Beginner’s bodies respond to anything you put it through, which means you do not need the same amount of equipment as someone with more experience.
I curated the perfect Beginner BUNDLE of essential workout gear that will set you up for success!
THE FD7 FITNESS LIFE STARTER KIT (7 PIECES)
- THE FD7 FITNESS LIFE STARTER KIT (8 PIECES)
- A pair of dumbbells (5-15 lbs) or adjustable dumbbell set.
- Resistance bands, exertube style.
- Resistance bands, pullup style.
- Hip circles (looped bands).
- A workout bar (barbell) or body bar (can be swapped out with olympic style barbell, resistance bands, kettlebells or dumbbells, broomstick for beginners and advanced with mobility improvement needs).
- Weight Vest (can be swapped out with any weight/heavy object and only required/beneficial for the super advanced trainers).
Pull-up Door bar or anything to hang from. Recreational parks have pull-up stations usually. Only required for advanced trainers.
Sturdy Workout bench or sturdy bench/chair/box.
- THE FD7 FITNESS LIFE STARTER KIT (8 PIECES)
Is 50 too old to participate?
You’re only too old to participate when you plan on dying tomorrow!
We have women who are 15-75 and we don’t ask ‘how old’ we ask ‘how young’ are you? Age is just a number and you are your choices, not your NUMBER on your ID. Every woman who wants to build her body, improve health and well-being as well as eat delicious meals that will make you question why you’ve thought ‘diet’ is a 4 letter word. on Fighterdiet we eat dessert and it’s just making us leaner! Even better is the fact that women who lift stay young for life. Building muscle and eating healthy is the greatest anti-aging regimen on the planet and it costs you nothing but your desire and determination!
How many days per week are the workouts?
By default FD7 is an intense bout of workouts, so expect 5 days of commitment, however, the workouts can be combined to make room for family, work, commute, ect. The goal is to make your fitness life FUN, FULFILLING, and ADDICTING so you get results FAST.
The program is adjustable to your level of fitness and ability. If you can’t fit in all the workouts don’t worry: Fighterdiet’s coaches will help you structure your workout schedule so you can do it.
Do you offer a Vegan/Vegetarian meal plan?
Fighterdiet features a variety of recipes you’ll fall in love with for life! FD7 comes with a curated meal plan for the challenge, but that is just the tip of the iceberg.
The meal plan in the challenge is based on a mixed diet, but thanks to calorie counting meal, swaps are made so easy you can change your meals often without ruining your fat loss results.
To make sure you find what you need for your nutritional preferences, you have access to the Fighterdiet coaches 24/7 online who are there to help you! Always reach out for help so we can get those amazing before and afters! it’s team work!
When does the next FD7 Challenge start?
We start a new challenge every 8 weeks. Every year we do 7 challenges.
See 2020 schedule below:
FD7 Challenge1, September 28 – November 16
FD 7 Challenge 2, November 16 – January 4
FD 7 Challenge 3, January 4 – February 22
What you will get with the program:
- 7 weeks of comprehensive workouts for a LEAN STRONG BODY for life.
- Nutrition plan with delicious recipes, easy to make and keeps you happy and satisfied.
- Easy to follow training program you can do at a gym or at home.
- Video descriptions and eBook tutorials for all exercises.
- Private Facebook Group for women only.
- 6 real life Fighterdiet coaches there to help & motivate you!
What you will learn through this program:
- How to eat to get lean and stay lean for life without starving yourself first.
- How to build muscle and burn fat.
- How to train effectively and safely at any age so you can build your body for life.
- Effective time efficient workouts without so called ‘junk sets’ aka excess workout volume that leaves you drained and overtrained.
- How to train at home to build million dollar physique.
- How to pull off ‘home workouts’ like a PRO.
I have more questions, who can I ask?
You can reach a customer service agent by emailing, [email protected], we respond within 24 hours, often within hours.
* Individual results will vary. The information provided on this website (including the Blogs, Community pages, Program Materials and all other content) was originally intended for a US audience. Regulations in your country may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results vary depending on starting point and effort. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. The testimonials featured may have used more than one Fighterdiet product or extended the program to achieve their maximum results. Consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or nutrition plan, or using any supplement or meal replacement product, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any medical condition, or are taking any medication. The contents on our website are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition, replace the advice of a healthcare professional, or provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Refunds. Once you get access to the Facebook Group you have access to all the materials and refunds will no longer be given. If you change your mind before the group opens we will refund your purchase.